We've improved the usability of domain searches (DSL) by increasing the detail received when your search contains
include_ip_details flag. These queries now return an additional field
unknown_org_count to show the number of hostnames on that IP we do not have an organization associated with.
We have added a new endpoint for scrolling the Domain Search API (currently only available for the DSL version). In addition we added the ability to output IPs in associated IPs.
Providing an invalid JSON resulted in an internal server error. The expected behavior is returning an error. This was fixed and the API returns "You have an error in your JSON format" in the message field.
In a few, very rare cases, valid domains could not be queried and the API would return Invalid Domain. This has been fixed.
We released an update to our production API endpoints that addresses two issues with meta data.